Progress on AUTOWA roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Progress on AUTOWA roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

Well it's been 8 1/2 years to get to this point.I have a lot of family obligations that will take me to the end of the year.So it won't be finished til spring. Thanks for looking.No comment on my camera,it's going bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Wow it looks great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

Looking swell Jim.

Come a long way from the beginning!!

Glad to see the work done up to now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

The Autowa roadster and touring cars have a neat look about them. I like the way they look.
I can hardly wait to see pictures of it finished! (Bet you can't either?) What I really want to see, is pictures of your roadster and a certain touring together on tour!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

If you leave that steering wheel way up there it will look like you are driving a chopper. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 02:57 am:

Looking great Jim!!!! Wish I had more stuff that you could use. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 08:10 am:

Thanks guys.My father just"passed into the ages" as we say so I have a lot to do by the end of the year.Looking forward to finishing it and getting some pictures at the original factory.Also doing a presentation at the Boy Scout museum in Ottawa as they have many things made in Ottawa and it's 2 blocks from the factory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 08:20 am:

Cool roadster. Any pics of a 3/4 shot from the rear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Yup here's one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Here's the view from the sales brochure, Autowa Roadster, Ottawa Body Co.

Nice looking

Fitting Jr. brother to the Touring. :-)

Autowa Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Also the Speedster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

James,

I'm sorry to hear about your Father. Be sure to take time to grieve.

The car is looking great and will beautiful when it is finished.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Thanks Hap, will do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

Just thought I'd post a picture of my original AUTOWA brochure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

And my original letter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration