Thanks to Lang's I will make it to OCF!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thanks to Lang's I will make it to OCF!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

Sunday Sept 4th: #1 connecting rod bearing decided to self-destruct while driving my 27 Tudor home from Piquette (where she sleeps).
Monday (Labor Day): Order rod online.
Tuesday Sept 6th: Call and confirm Lang's has connecting rod in stock. Part shipped.
Thursday Sept 8:It arrives but it's my son's birthday so it's all about him (As it should be.) He was born during OCF weekend 9 years ago. My wife was kind enough to let me go visit OCF with my 2 year old daughter. Actually I think she just wanted to sleep and the hospital he was born in is only a mile away from the Henry Ford Museum.
Today: Buttoned up and running well again. The family can't wait and I hope the weather holds.

Thanks for "listening"...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coleman-Grand Marais MN/Detroit MI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

Great news and story Peter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration