Some Model T related photos from my vacation in England

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Some Model T related photos from my vacation in England
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther - FarFarAway (Germany) on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Have been to the the south of England last month and visited the Great Dorset Steam Fair and the National Motor Museum Beaulieu.

Just want to share the Model T related photos with you.

Hope you enjoy !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Thanks for posting Joerg.
Always interesting to see pictures from far away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Did you make it to the Beaulieu Autojumble? It's the British version of Hershey.
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Model Ts must not be as exciting over there from the blank looks on the faces of the people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

^ @ Steve....... :-O

Great photos Joerg.
Nice to see that ladder side radiator Fordson too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 03:06 pm:

Danke Schoen Joerg !! I have a ladder side '19 Fordson that I wish had rubber rims like that one so I could parade it. Any idea what is the name of that white roadster next to the fancy '14 depot hack?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

I found a picture online and it seems to be the same car a 1912 Hispano Suiza model Alfonso XIII Tourer.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther - FarFarAway (Germany) on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 07:26 am:

@ george: Howard was faster and is right. The table reads 'speedster' though (but no matter at all).

@ Steve: well you never know there is an U.S. lawyer claiming $$$ for being shown in a picture without permission ;-)

@ Terry: never have been to the jumble as I assume it is mainly for British brands

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration