Leather license plate on a big early car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Leather license plate on a big early car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Anyone know what it is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

Elmore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Dog-gone Chris P! You are GOOD! It took me about half a second to realize that it was not a Packard. I had not come up with Elmore yet, nor was I likely to. They are a rarely seen car, only a few seem to survive, although quite a few were actually built back in the day. They were often seen in racing and hill climb events (Rob Heyen's threads often mention them. I tend to notice the marque name when it goes by, because at least two of them were owned by ancestors of mine.
Thanks all! W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration