Model T Drag Races - Mainely T Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Drag Races - Mainely T Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/09/10/living/watch-these-century-old-ford-model- ts-compete-in-a-maine-drag-race/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 09:54 pm:

Bangor Daily News

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:29 am:

Trying to find the edit button as my first description was cut off, so i'll try again. The link above is a direct link to the Bangor Daily News where you will see a video of several different Model T's running down an 1/8th mile dragstrip at Winterport Drag. Below the video are several photo's and descriptions of the days event. Click the link at the top of the thread to redirect to video. VERY fun day for all and nice interview by the newspaper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:58 am:

LOLOLOL that's AWESOME! I wish there was more video of the actual races but that looks like a BLAST!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 12:13 pm:

Winterport Dragway facebook page for september 09 have a lot of footage showing the races.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration