Old Photo - Thoroughly Modern Millie And Her Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Thoroughly Modern Millie And Her Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Shiny! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:12 am:

She looks awful small next to that "T"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:00 am:

Which reminded me of a photo I got from my Mom of Grandma and her younger brother.
Probably taken when the car was near new.
I think both she and her brother were living in/near Chicago at the time.

Grandma T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Skille on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Craig, nice picture. That might be a 25 touring with the 21 inch tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:14 am:

Looks bigger than normal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 01:04 am:

Thanks Don........the dude in the car was Grandma's only brother so he was kind of spoiled but not because of money as their Dad was a hard working coal miner in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Uncle John went on to be very successful but you can almost tell that from his expression in the photo.
At least he was a nice big shot........ LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:46 am:

I always love old photos that show how small people were back then. These cars really were made for smaller folks than the way we grow people today......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 11:12 am:

Then there were different perspectives - or larger women around in some places? :-)

Uu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Roger, yup, except for her, lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration