Is this for a T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is this for a T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 09:59 am:

Can't figure out where/how this license plate bracket fits on a T...or does it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:25 am:

Thanks, Ed for your reply. I would have NEVER guessed that it clamped onto the radiator neck though!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:35 am:

mike! that one fits on an overland rad neck. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:36 am:

That's a lot of levered cast iron to be wanking on your radiator neck as you drive!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Thanks,Charley - that explains the wide oval clamp. I won't be clamping around my T's radiator neck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 11:23 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration