I Want To Buy This Wrench

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I Want To Buy This Wrench
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 12:15 pm:

I'd like to buy the wrench pictured here.

It is p/n 3Z-2034. I believe it is for turning the nut that adjusts the tension on the transmission band springs.

Please e-mail me a picture of yours, it's general condition, how much you'd like for it, and your address.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

Chris, I just posted this in the classifieds; please remove this from the forum section.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:09 am:

Eric Barrett has a bunch of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 08:01 am:

Thank you, George. Do you have his e-mail address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 10:31 am:

I have a decent Winchester wrench of that type i got years ago. I think I gave about 5 bucks for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

Bill, sorry no but I have seen some postings and then you can pm him. I'll check.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

Found it.
bcanumber99@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration