Kinda OT -- vintage speedster races in Germany

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Kinda OT -- vintage speedster races in Germany
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

This popped up on my face book page while I was having lunch. These guys are having some serious fun racing. Couple Model A's, I didn't see any T's but I ran out of lunch time and have to get back to work. Enjoy:

https://www.facebook.com/1642146099367635/photos/a.1773436489571928.1073741838.1 642146099367635/1773436606238583/?type=3&theater

I don't care if you're a race car guy or not, you just gotta like the Whippet guy with the checkered flag on a victory lap!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 04:44 pm:

Were those guys US military? The stuff painted on the cars is all in English.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Not as far as I know. Some of those cars were imported from the US and some are "tribute" cars to US speed shops and related businesses.

There is a lot more on the facebook pages about the club. Some in English, some in German, some in French, some in Suisse. Fortunately, facebook can translate all of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 05:30 pm:

Those dirt track v8's are state of the art with full floating rear ends, wide rims and styling straight from 48-50!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:01 pm:

too cool, made my day stan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration