Non Ford , Washing the car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Non Ford , Washing the car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

What brand is the car?
What is in the foreground?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

packard. kids trike charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:32 pm:

The trike looks like a modified miniature sulky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 07:31 am:

not modified, have pics in my 1920 hardware catalog. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 07:40 am:

Is the horn upside down?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 08:23 am:

I have a trike like that, The grand kids ride it in parades. It is called a governess trike, The kids can ride it in the park and when they get tired the governess can pull them home by the tiller. Note, it does not have peddles it has treadles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 09:30 am:

The car looks like an Elmore to me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration