Looking for a person to buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for a person to buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Springer on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Sorry to send you off looking for a different thread but it would be much more descriptive doing so. look for the thread labeled upholstery. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 11:56 am:

Allan,

Just for future reference, if you simply added a message to the Upholstery thread it would have brought it to the top of the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

I think it is illegal to purchase a person and even worse if you are selling one!

Although it is OK to rent one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Springer on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

But ya looked Fred. But that don't sound good. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

Although I have never rented a person myself, I've heard you often get much more than you pay for and it can stay with you for life. :-)

I take that back. I was divorced after thirteen years of marriage.

Funds paid out of my retirement $130,000.
Number of days married: 4,745
Total cost to rent wife per day: $27.40 per day

*Ongoing spousal and child support excluded. That's the gift that keeps on giving! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Springer on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

Oh boy. Happy to bring some hummer to this fourm. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Springer on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

Forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

I guess most politicians are up for sale, but I understand their return on investment is usually disappointing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

John, how true! I work a few blocks from the U.S. Capitol and the hot air rising from that building creates vortexes all over the city....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Some time ago, our webmaster mentioned that ideally, a subject title should briefly state as much as possible, what the thread is about. Gotta' admit,...this one really "threw" me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 01:43 pm:

I met a woman at a party. She said her husband had been unemployed for some time, money was tight, and she was thinking of selling her body. I told her I couldn't afford to buy it, but asked if she'd consider a short term lease.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 04:14 am:

Is it OK to talk about a hummer on this forum? Can you get one from a rental?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 09:19 am:

We have 3 hummers that always hang around our flowers and feeder. Funny little guys! They've been acting a little frisky lately too. Oh, you're talkin about a different hummer?? LOL

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration