OT - Another Old Car Festival video, Sunday....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Another Old Car Festival video, Sunday....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

About 20 minutes. The first portion on the streets, second on the back roads:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bey387oysgjyy6/Video%20Sep%2014%2C%2011%2012%2019%20AM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

Truly marvelous! The condition of your side lamps has improved since earlier in the week. Now, if you fix the speedometer, you'll no longer need that anachronistic GPS.

I was all set to go to the Lansing-Dearborn and OCF this year, until the Cadillac accident. That car is having new spindles made from scratch. When it's back on the road, I'll sell it with full disclosure of its history - I'd like to keep it, but it scares hell out of my wife now for very understandable reasons. I'll be looking for something quaint - maybe a Curved Dash Oldsmobile or a rear-entrance Ford - and next year I hope to be on both the NL-NB and the LD-OCF.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

Rob,A great video but i'm sure there are several who would rather listened to the big six!! Good on ya! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

Great video Rob, wish I could have been there this year. Maybe next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

Hi Rob, VERY nice video. I figure you must have done this at about 10:30 to 11 am Sunday.

Our '14 T is on the left side at 2:34 - 2:35.

Now, about those stop signs that you blew through.....

It sure was fun!!!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Gil, thank you. Yes, the sidelamp is a little better than it was after the rain, although still a lot of polishing to go....
I was sorry to hear of your accident.

Bud, the audio wasn't very good without the external mic (wet and muddy from Saturday) so I dubbed over with the music.

Tom, I think you and Sue will love OCF when you make it.

Keith, stop signs? I missed them, it was all a blur..........

thank you Kimberly S. for the great photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 03:20 am:

Almost magical!
Thank you Rob!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration