Updating the website

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Updating the website
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I post this link for folks who have bought their first Model T and don't know much about it yet. Yesterday Trent Boggess extolled the virtues of an item I had omitted because I didn't have it when I made the page. So I've added it to the page, and with Trent's kind permission I've included his comments about it.

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG80.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Boyles on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

Steve, my wife bought a new copy of the Fahnestock book for me Father's Day this year. I'm new to the hobby and collecting literature in case I ever actually get a car. I think she got it from Lang's. Looks the same as your post, like a gold church songbook. Great reading, difficult to sing from though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

Jeff,
You aren't supposed to sing from it, the coils are!!
:-)
But, good analogy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

OOooops! I didn't realize it was available new. I'll change that last line on the page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration