Excellant 6v battery source

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Excellant 6v battery source
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

Rural King just opened here at Halls Crossroads, north of Knoxville. I bought a 2yr 6v battery for a T from them for $39.99 and they tell me that is the regular price. They also had the next group size 6v for 60 something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

I put an Interstate battery in my T 10 years ago, and it's still in there, but I probably paid more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

I like our Rural King. Great selections great prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

Rural King does have good batteries at reasonable prices. But, Interstate is the high end battery. Don't expect any cheap group 1 battery to last.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

6 Volt batteries from Batteries Plus have a full replacement 2 year warranty with no pro-rate. No other 6 volt battery I know of, including Interstate, equals that. Most have a 6 month warranty at best. I have probably bought 25 or 30 6 volt from them and have yet to have a problem. We put a new battery in every vehicle, tractor, piece of equipment, etc., we have at an auction and have had excellent luck with Batteries Plus. Their warranty transfers to the new owner which - in our experience - the other chains won't do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

I just called my local Batteries Plus store.
The Group one 6 volt batteries are $80 and the group 2 is $85.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

Try NAPA. They give discounts for AAA members. My recent 6 volt was $69 plus tax with a 3 year pro rated warranty.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration