Reverse problem

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Reverse problem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

I loaded my 17 roadster on a specially built model T trailer the trailer has "wells" for the tires. When i went to unload it, the car would not back up when the reverse pedal when pushed. The car does backup fine on level or some incline, but not when tires were in. A 3-4" well Could this be band adjustment? Thanks for the input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 07:34 am:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 07:54 am:

Thanks, i will take a look at the band adjustment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Check the pedal cam wear too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration