Charlie's ride in Charlie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Charlie's ride in Charlie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 08:04 am:

So our neighbors, whom I would like to think I was partially responsible for getting into this affliction, and my wife and I, travel a good 33 miles yesterday to where he (Dave) bought this nice '15 Runabout from a guy named Charlie about two months ago. Dave promised Charlie a ride in "Charlie" the car once he got settled in with how to drive it. We took Clara our '13 so the human Charlies wife and granddaughters and Daves wife and mine could all follow along. Think 6-pak in a T!! Lotsa fun! Of course it entailed the consummate ice cream stop! I think the human Charlie really enjoyed riding in the iron Charlie as it had been a good 2 years since he last drove it. He suffered a stroke and that ended the car useage. He's such a great guy with so many neat stories, both T, and non-T, I for one could talk with him for hours. Turns out he even owned a local movie theatre in the town 12 miles North of here back in the late 70's, early 80's. Small world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

THIS is what it's all about. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration