Dad's model T engines

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Dad's model T engines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Satzler on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:11 am:

I am new to this form. This is a test to learn how to post and upload. Story will be forthcoming. doodlebug

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentdoodlebug
Test for uploading Word.docx (12.7 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 11:54 am:

I think about the only attachment that will post is a jpeg. The maximum acceptable file size is 250 KB.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

Well Ron, as you can see, the forum doesn't like .docx downloads!! It does have limitations, but those let folks like me who live in the boonies on dial-up participate!
Welcome to the Forum!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

I downloaded the test file to my desktop, renamed it to "test.docx", then double clicked on it. It opened up in Word, but there was only one short sentance in it:

Test for uploading Word.doc

Is that all that was supposed to be in the file? If so, then it worked for me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Never upload, download or open executable files. This includes most file formats. Word documents can have malicious code. .jpg and .pdf are two safe formats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Document opened perfect fine for me. You guys gotta learn how to run yer computers instead of driving them like a Model T.

Garnet

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration