OT Just printed up Chaffin's full catalog in color

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Just printed up Chaffin's full catalog in color
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Man do I love this printer. 270+ color pages and approximatly $.30 worth of ink. If anyone has a chance to buy a printer like this buy it. There are no ink cartridges and instead employs in tanks on the side of the printer that runs the ink in tubes to what are cartridges that do not get replaced. The ink is simply poured ito the tanks on the end of the printer as they run low. I brought this one back from Thailand and had a choice between different models when I was there. They can be ordered and found here but for some reason stores don't like to sell a printer that will take raw ink.

This one is an epson model L210 complete with scanner/copier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Can you buy the ink at regular office supply outlets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

Uh-oh. Expect men in dark suits and sunglasses to come knockin' on yer door. Happiness is verboten.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Well I do get a real funny look when I tell them that its a factory new epson printer and you just pour the ink into tanks. Here the best way is to simply order ink online. 1 bottle is about 15-25 cartridges worth. Basically it will fill the tank twice and it's estimated 3-5000 (yes thousand) pages printed between tank refils. In Thailand a bottle is $3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

There are several in ebay. What a concept, being able to fill the tank and not having to run to the store to buy another black $16 cartridge that only last a while!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 12:33 am:

Noticed on Ebay about a $200 cost, but from China or South Korea. Would think the shipping costs and 'banging around' for that distance would present some serious questions. Wonder if one could order through an Epson dealer here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 03:16 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epson-All-in-one-Color-Inkjet-Printer-/191874052558?hash =item2cac95b1ce:g:C4AAAOSwboVXOh-K

At least coming from China I am on the west coast!
I have seen 1 or 2 reports of clogging jets. Still 4000 pages in black and over 6000 in color, sure beats what I get now out that 16$ black cartridge!
RE ordering through Epson dealer, maybe but then again, they sell the printer cheap then get you on the ink.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration