Serialized TT Rear End???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Serialized TT Rear End???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

A new found friend (on this forum - He's in Texas, I'm in California) is looking at the TT rear ends he has to see if any are marked like mine. Since I now have a photo of it I thought I'd post it and see if any of you have ever seen anything similar.

To the best of my knowledge my TT is an '18. This photo shows the right side pretty clearly, but the dust covered left is the same under the dust. Anyone have any clues as to what these numbers may signify?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration