OT: Anyone Know What These Steering Colmns Are From???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT: Anyone Know What These Steering Colmns Are From???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

Does anyone Know What These Steering Colmns Are From? I'd like to sell them but not sure how to advertize them without knowing what car they are from.
Paul
224-223-7464

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

A friend had a 1922 fire truck with a chassis made by Dodge that had one just like the one with the quadrants on the steering wheel.

The truck has been sold, but Dodge may have used the same design on some early cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

I would be interested in the one with the quadrant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

the one with the quadrant may be overland but not older than 1923 post a pic on the wokr site someone will tell you if if it is. to new for me. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration