International Rally in Local News

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: International Rally in Local News
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 01:56 am:

Published in this week's edition of the local newspaper "The Great Southern Star", based in Leongatha, South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia.
The story appears on Page 28.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 02:08 am:

https://www.facebook.com/Model-T-2016-Sea-Mountains-and-Valleys-Tour-T-National- Rally-168551093572207/?fref=ts
For daily updates and pictures like our facebook page. We have a number of USA guests with us on tour next week as well as regular Aussie Forum contributors. Hopefully they will find some time to share some pictures of the event here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 02:12 am:

I hope to see you, Warwick, and all of the other T Fordites at Coal Creek on Sunday.
Regards, Dane.
P.S. Being a non-T owner, I will be in my 1950 Rover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 03:12 am:

I too will be watching with great interes,unable to attend this year but Western Australia will be represented!
Good luck to all entrants and organisers for a successful rally
Alan Long

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration