Looking for AUTO Camping ITEM from the 1920s

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for AUTO Camping ITEM from the 1920s
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

Hi, Its on the YouTube video of Auto Camping in the 1920s, Video #2. Its a folding wooden stool that folds in a table, a chair, a commode, etc. It was made by National Auto Camping Supply Co. Its driving me crazy and I have been researching for it and hoping to locate one for purchase to complete my Model T Camping display, PLease any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

That one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BpLtr41EBY

commode

..shouldn't be impossible to make with some angle iron, rivets and wood - if you really want to use the commode as a table :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 04:23 pm:

I can't figure whether to use the commode first or the table first. Maybe I'll use the chair first and think about it a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

Don't forget the news paper or a good book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Apparently T camping was pretty big and dealers knew it. I have a set of 4 camping cups that were giveaways from a Ford agency in Iowa. Marked with T era style Ford script. Never saw anything like them before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Jay probably has a dozen sets of them in his collection!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration