Old Shorpy Photo. Cars in the street including Fords

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Shorpy Photo. Cars in the street including Fords
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 06:41 am:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/21309

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Most of those buildings are still there. Anyone notice the Mercury speedster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Larry, not a Mercury. Looks like my 1918 American, sold new by a company called Breeden and Cole in San Francisco who's main business appears to have been Model T speedsters. I don't have much information on either American (bodies, Los Angeles) or Breeden and Cole. All I have is an ad from Breeden and Cole with illustrated complete ready to go speedsters for sale. Not sure whether they used new or used/refurbished chassis on their builds then ordered bodies from American or other coach builders and put them together or what. May never know. When ever I mention American body to anyone they get a blank look on their face.

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

I like the curve and the way the top is made ....
It's some young guys daily driver...
Ed thanks for your info on it ,what it appears to be...
Carl,,over @ "The Lazy S Ranch"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration