Old Photo - Model T Era - Medford Oregon, The Gateway To Crater Lake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Medford Oregon, The Gateway To Crater Lake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Wouldn't you just love to pop into that Western Auto Supply store and pick up a couple of Wizard Carburettors :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Those buildings are still there. I wish those street lights were still there too, and the cars parked along the road!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 11:21 am:

I don't know whether Hubbard Bros. Hardware is still there, but in the 1950's My uncle worked there. I usually go right through on I 5 now because nobody I know lives there anymore.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Well Norman if you ever go thru Redding again pull off the I-5 and go west to Bartells Hamburger and ask one of the girls to call me and if I am in town I come over there and buy you a GIANT burger and cold drink or coffee your choice.
Bartells is open from 10 to 9 MON thru FR Sat 10 to 8 and Sun11 till ( Best Hamburger in town. I will send you a pm with my phone #

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration