Model S coming to auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model S coming to auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Found this on my daily feed of Hemmings, You guys are going to have to figure out how to get the photo's over here.> http://grafeauction.com/auction_detail.php?id=298736&utm_source=hemmings&utm_med ium=email&utm_campaign=160928%20Classic%20Cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:48 am:

Kind of a hodge podge of incorrect / later stuff I suppose to keep the car running as it aged. Might be a great deal if the price is right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Royce, What is that round thing under the crank handle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:57 am:

The water pump. Model NRS cars came equipped with a water pump driven off the crankshaft.

Respectfully submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:56 am:

I can't seem to get the results of this auction.
Does anyone know how this ended?

Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 10:26 am:

What a mess. Where would a guy even begin?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration