Pratt's Garage-Photo Doe's Charley have this pump?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Pratt's Garage-Photo Doe's Charley have this pump?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 03:32 pm:

i have two one with a 5 gal attachment & one with a 10 gal. they are g&b mod t-88. i have been doing pumps since 1984. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

p.s. i need that guys bike to put my 1915 Smith motor wheel on, must be org pant. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

What a great photo. It would be swell to know the reason for staging this picture, obviously there was an effort to show all the phases of transportation - a yoke of oxen, horse and buggy, bicycle . . . and . . . the autymobile ! (btw - that's a fine looking horse !)

Anyone know the year/make of the car ? This is pretty early, friend who restores gas pumps tells me the G&B goes back to 1910.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

i think the car could be a Buick about 1918 to 22. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:18 am:

Here's a bike with a Smith Motor Wheel in 1917, Charlie :-)

Oo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:29 am:

thanks for the pic, i have everything to build a bike, but my motor is in org paint. i will find one someday. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Dill on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:43 am:

Here's a picture of my 1917 Buick D35 for comparison

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration