This is test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: This is test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

I wonder if it works here!

Sorry it did not.

Will try again later

(Message edited by Nhusa on September 23, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

please disregard

(Message edited by Nhusa on September 23, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:30 pm:

Still can't make it work.

It is a time lapse video of my son and I changing the motor in the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

https://youtu.be/UzlN4a3hLSQ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:35 pm:

Yea it works! Maybe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

Just don't understand how people can move that fast and still keep their trousers on without the aid of suspenders!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

Big belly?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

Hi Fred, How is the new engine working out? What do you think of the wood bands?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

HI Fred, How is the new engine working out? WHat do you think of the wood bands?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Hi Bill,

I really appreciate your standing behind your work and willingness to swap motors
Once I figured the wooden bands out I love them..
They are smooth and easily lock to the drums.

The only things i have a problem with is the crank dosen't align with the crankshaft ( most likely a bend in the front part of the pan) so I am using the starter, and it lacks power which may be because i haven't had time to put a lot of miles on it. It starts easily and run smoothly. I put my old carburetor on it and plan to try the one that came with the motor to see if that will helps the power issue.

I am not complaining because I know that you gave me a fantastic deal and stand behind your work.

The video is from when we put the first motor in. It was good practice for when we did the second.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

I see you raised the body. I find that helpful on my 1915.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 08:50 am:

Steve

Yes it only had 6 bolts and they were easy to get to.

You also may notice that the big guy did not go under the vehicle very often.
There was not enough room! I think the tires shrunk between 1955 and 2015

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration