Early Drive in Church service?-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Early Drive in Church service?-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

Or it could be a political candidate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:54 pm:

Note the candle stick on the piano.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

The men all have hats on, maybe not church...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

the car in frist pic at the bottem is 1914 overland mod 79 touring.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Menorah?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

The men have their hats on as it is a Jewish service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

Where was this? The house and the outbuildings and the lay of the land could be at a farm I am familiar with.Million to one shot I know, but weirder things have blundered across my path. Like striking up a conversation with an old gent several states from home, and finding out his family lived in and he was born in the same house my mother's family lived in and she was born in earlier. Spock, what are the odds?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration