Carbide tank dimensions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Carbide tank dimensions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:26 am:

Could somebody help me out and measure an early carbide generator? Im looking primarily for diameter/height of the top, diameter/height of the bottom and the footprint. I am looking for an early brass one's dimensions but a steel one would get me close enough.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:27 pm:

Chadwick I have a brass reproduction Jno Brown for sale. It has a 7 7/8 inch footprint and is approximately 13 1/2 inches tall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 01:03 am:

Thank you,
I have a brass one as well only it is in CA and I am in FL working on a drawing and wanted to put it in the drawing in the proper scale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration