OT - But a really cool short film

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - But a really cool short film
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 06:38 am:

This guy took turn-of-the-last-century black and white still pictures and animated them!

I'm not sure if I did this right. You may have to copy and paste the address

http://petapixel.com/2016/04/06/animation-created-using-old-photos-early-1900s/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 09:12 am:

The link took me right to it.

It's a wonderful production, and well worth the few minutes watching.

Thanks for finding it, Marty.

Bill Everett

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Thanks Marty! This is one cool video. I think my wife sent it to me last year...I went to bookmark it and discovered I already had! Never thought to post it here. Glad you did for others to enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

A great video. Thanks for the link. I did notice that the steam locomotives at about the one-minute mark appeared to be British types.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

Very cool. On can really appreciate all the n work involved!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

Stunning work!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration