Central New Hampshire Model T Ford Club a.k.a. “GraniTers”

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Central New Hampshire Model T Ford Club a.k.a. “GraniTers”
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 10:57 am:

Club members help Big Brothers Big Sisters at their Annual Fundraiser

Linda Sartorelli contacted the New Hampshire GraniTers then later came to our August meeting to talk about the annual fall fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Hampshire and ask for members who lived in the area if they would bring their Model Ts to this year’s event. “The Great Big Bash”, was held at the Rivermill Landing in Dover on Friday night September 23, 2016. Linda wanted to have three Model T Fords parked so that as the guests arrived they would feel they had arrived at one of Jay Gatsby’s big galas in the Roaring Twenties. Bill Harper drove his 1924 Model T runabout from Keene, Paul and Marilyn Leblanc drove their 1916 Model T touring from Brentwood and I drove my 1926 Model T coupe over from Dunbarton to help BBBS with their fundraiser. Speaking for all the club members, we were very happy to support this great organization and felt well rewarded for our efforts. As a thank you Linda arranged complimentary tickets for each member to this year’s event. What a treat it was just being there sharing in all the festivities with the other guests in their roaring twenties outfits. Paul, Marilyn, Bill and myself want to thank Linda and BBBS for inviting us GraniTers to this year’s fundraiser, we thoroughly enjoy ourselves and had a great evening.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:24 am:

A most enjoyable outing. It was an honor to be asked to assist with the fund raising event. The food was outstanding. The majority of attendees were dressed with "The Look". The trip was pleasant and uneventful, with just a short shower for me towards the end of my return home. Left Keene just after 2:00 PM and returned around 12:30 AM with an additional 185 miles on the stalwart trooper. Life is good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:26 am:

What a wonderful, refreshing GOOD NEWS post. Thanks for bringing it to the world, Warren and good for you to stay up so late Bill. Glad that the headlights enabled you to have a safe trip home!

(Message edited by adave on September 24, 2016)

(Message edited by adave on September 24, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 07:50 am:

Thanks, Bill & Dave it was a most enjoyable evening. I really think the women in those outfits look so much better than the outfits they wear today. It also reminded me of when I was working on the Ben Affleck movie "Live by Night" due out this coming January.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Fantastic! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration