OT - I think I have a stumper for you this time!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - I think I have a stumper for you this time!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

"What is it" - #4 is now available for viewing!
http://www.tfoye.com/whatsit.html

Think you know what it is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:28 pm:

oiler for early auto or tractor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I 2nd that... or hydrolic valve with reservoir?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:50 pm:

Float valve for oil stove. Dave in Bellingham, WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 02:30 pm:

Dave has it right. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/484656.html?1412887248

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 04:57 pm:

Well I'm still stumped, Twice! First I couldn't scroll past #3 thus my Wrong answer and when I checked my post there was #4. Don't I feel stupid. Was it Saturday Night live that used to say "Never Mind" ?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 04:20 pm:

I haven't seen a definitive answer yet like the first couple I posted! It has something to do with oil I'll give you that, and it looks like someone made a bracket to bolt it to a bicycle or something.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration