Recognize these washers?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Recognize these washers?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 02:56 am:

washers
What on Earth are these washers for? They're 1/4"
Anti turn (lock) washers I'd guess.
I should know where/what, they're familiar...
They were down on my hood latches for the last 30 years or so. NOT quite correct in that application.
Been working on the old repop shelves for the last couple days so the shelves and latches can be used, opening holes and putzing with them...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 07:43 am:

They remind me of the washers that were with a set of hood hold down clips that I used once.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

Duey-
The look like the washers that were used on the back side of the coil box switch. I think they are like a 10x32

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration