Osceola Iowa-Photo cars lined up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Osceola Iowa-Photo cars lined up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 11:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

the car on the right way be a 1908 mod 24 ,round frt axle, crank over cross member, round rad neck,body looks right, only one known.and it is not mine dammit. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

p.s. that car was in Iowa tell a few years back, same car?????. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Albia High plays Clarke County next Friday night. I will look for those cars when we are in Osceola!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

What make is it Charley?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

OOPS !! overland of coarse!!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:48 pm:

Looks to me like they all are going over land?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration