Getting close

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Getting close
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

I'm getting tired of my old profile picture so i'll be changing it in a few weeks to a complete 24 tudor. I bought this t in 2011 and i thought i would have it on the road in about a year or two. who would of thought it would take five years for two years to go by.when i get time i'll post some pictures of the t from start to finish. Ken t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

Looks great! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 02:54 am:

Very nice! You do good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Congratulations on your progress! Your car looks wonderful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:59 am:

Its easier to take them apart than putting them back together! Don't worry about the time involved. It was that way for me with my cars. Several months turned into a few years. We all have different time schedules, garage and tool setups. Your T looks very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 11:15 pm:

Ken, in the meantime here is a new photo you could replace your old one with!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 12:05 am:

Ken, yes please post the pics! What a beauty!
Oh, when that T again has two eyes to look.... :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration