Bennett Buggies and Hoover Wagons.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bennett Buggies and Hoover Wagons.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

Today I had my car at a fall fair car show and saw an exhibit of depression era history. I've heard about this kind of vehicle and seen old pics. I'm sure many here have. This was the real thing, found in Saskatchewan Canada. It was a Canadian '26 or '27 Tudor. If you look at the rear axle, you will see a board bolted to where the driveshaft goes to keep the oil in and the dirt out. The rear of the car had a shotgun pattern on it. Solid tires too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration