World War One T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: World War One T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

I would guess that these cars are not Fords. That is only by the shape of the rear fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:58 pm:

Dodges I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:44 am:

wheels are not heavy enough for dodge also if you look though the frt wheel there is no frame out frt like on a dodge, i dont know about the fender but the rest looks ford??? charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration