Lucas tires any input good bad or ugly ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Lucas tires any input good bad or ugly ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

Hi guys I went to a truck show and swap meet this weekend
Balstonspa ny. Saratoga fairgrounds.
I bought a pair of Lucas 600-20 tires they were new but two
Years old and had been mounted but never been driven
Tubes and flaps included the price was right $120.00
For all.Just curious about the quality of Lucas tires.
Thanks for any input JW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

I have a set on a model a and they do great and drive as good as the $200 each Firestones. Mine have had good smooth ride and wear is near nothing in the last 2 years. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 06:27 pm:

I use Lucas tires on two of my cars. I bought them from their store in Long Beach Ca. I ordered them by phone and they were delivered the next day. Great service. Have not had a flat tire or any problems with them. One set has been on my car for 12 years.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

I'm running Lucas tires on the rear of my '27 Tudor.
I got free delivery and no sales tax at the Iola Old Car Show........ :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

My opinion....U can't go wrong with Lucas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Leighton on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

I have 2000 mile on a set of 21" on my 26 with no complaints.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

I had lucas tires on all four wheels on my coupe. I wore the back ones out. I drive my T often and I guess they lasted about 3 years.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

I forgot to mention I was very satisfied with them.

Stephen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration