OT A couple more harvest photos.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT A couple more harvest photos.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

When my grand mother was quite young her family homesteaded in Canada. After a few years of very cold weather and poor crops they moved back to Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Resembles the great plains back in the 20's-30's that turned into the dust bowl due to bad land management.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

RUMLEY/OIL PULLS. HEAVY WEIGHTS. LARGE ONES.CHARLEY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

Looks like a "Rumely Oil Pull"Rumely

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

Nope that is a Hart Parr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 07:57 pm:

Charley, You were typing while I was thinking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:00 pm:

Well Shucks! Looks like Andy got it right!Hart Parr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Yep Hart Parr, 30-60 I would guess. Here are a couple of more, a good friend's grand father worked this crew in Malad Idaho.
Kevin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration