New in the garage last Saturday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New in the garage last Saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

Had an empty space in the garage so I found this '24 coupe about 30 minutes away. Not running yet but hope to be there before too long. Compression seems good and has 4 new tires and original interior. Leona, the coupe, will join Frank and Otis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

Very cool.. I need a empty space to park..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 09:45 pm:

Sweet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

One way or another, they do seem to multiply. I have three Ts I need a nice empty space for!
Congratulations on becoming a member of the coupe group!
From a fellow '24 coupe caretaker.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Hi John,

Congratulations on your newest acquisition. Looks like it just came from the Ford dealer; no tire on the spare rim.

I believe that as much as you treasure Otis and Frank, you will quickly fall in love with Leona. These coupes are great. The seats are very comfortable, much more than those in any open car. A smaller fellow (I'm 5'4") can actually enter the car through the driver's door. The turtle deck/trunk is huge and you can load a vast quantity of stuff in there. With all of the windows down, the cowl vent open and the windshield pulled in they are very comfortable on even the hottest day. On a cool and or rainy day they are quite cozy and that can earn an extra point from the ladies.

As Wayne said: Welcome to the Coupe Group. Enjoy, Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration