OT a nickle for a freeze plug, a penny for a vacuum leak

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT a nickle for a freeze plug, a penny for a vacuum leak
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

I got my pesky coil and flooding carb problem on my T fixed so I thought I'd fool with the Hudson. Clear plastic cracked on the MMO oiler and was making a vacuum leak. I fixed it with a penny. I need a wheat penny to be period correct, or maybe not, it wouldn't have broke in the wheat penny era, took 70 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

...and here I thought you were going to hammer pennies into manifold gland rings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:14 am:

I like your style Corey.
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration