We Lost A Great Lady Today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: We Lost A Great Lady Today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 01:18 am:

It's with a heavy heart that I report that Hattie Finnigsmier died today. If you would ask me to define the word "friend" all I would have to say is Dale and Hattie Finnigsmier.

For a long time Dale and Hattie were regulars on many of out Tours

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 01:20 am:

It always hurts to lose a close friend.
My condolences to all involved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 05:29 am:

Hal,

While I did know Mrs Finnigsmier, it sounds like she touched a lot of lives in a positive way including yours. We will be praying for her extended family.

God Bless,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 08:08 am:

I agree with Wayne. Sorry for your loss. Always sad to lose a friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Ann Bothwell passed last week also. She is the one who donated the Walter Rosenthal trophy to the club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Hal, that's really sad news. Hattie was a fine lady and will be missed. May she rest in peace.

The same goes for Ann Bothwell, although I didn't know her as well as Hattie.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

Sorry to hear, Hal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 10:19 am:

Made many Hill Billy Tours with Hattie and Dale, what a great loss. We did their last tour with them on the Canyon Lands Tour in Arizona/Utah.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration