Canadian T windshield frame question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Canadian T windshield frame question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

Hi guys and gals !! Hope all is well , been super busy and we have a new baby on the way this January so haven't been doing much with the T 's unfortunately , any how , I have a question about the value of a Canadian ( I think ) windshield frame and stanchions value ? I posted this in the classifieds last night but no responses , maybe I posted it in the wrong place ? Anyhow , my dad has a bunch of parts he's acquired over the years and among them is what he believes to be a Canadian windshield frame and stanchions , not sure what year or the value and desirability of Canadian T parts , seems in nice shape , I'll post a pic here as well , hopefully someone could give an idea , thanks in advance .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

Travis
I am going to guess '21-25 Canadian version. I believe that the post mounted windshield came out in 21 in Canada.
It should bolt onto a US car to verify the mounting bolt spacing X.
A couple of years ago I would have been very interested, but I have found what I need.
Do you have the top half of the frame?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 04:56 pm:

No , sorry , he said he's sure he does not , any idea what he should ask for it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration