Bill Eads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bill Eads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy C Pittman on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

I went looking for a valid email for Bill Eads this morning and I saw on the forum that he had passed away. Bill and I exchanged several emails together on Model T's and also on a personal level as well. I am so sorry to hear of such sad news, and I wish the family a belated "sorry of the sad news". Bill and I discussed over a few years my model T and he would always take time to encourage me through a divorce. In which I can say he had great advice for either the Model T or the divorce. RIP my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Tim:

Bill was a good friend, miss him greatly. I do have a contact for his daughter if interested.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy C Pittman on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Thanks! I would if you would like to share it with me! I have an email address: timmy.pittman@lpa-ga.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver T. Thompson on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

Tim and Bob,

I worked with Bill for over 30 years at the phone company in Wilmington, NC. Bill was a true friend and will never be forgotten. Thanks for posting your remarks about him. I know T's were a major part of his life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Was just thinking of Bill over the weekend. Was out in the garage looking at a wonderful early accessory radiator cap he gave me years ago at the Charlotte speedway swap meet. Bill was a great T guy and we all miss him. Please give us an update or have his daughter post something. Last I heard she was getting the car going and planned to take part in some events.
Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration