Cozy Tops - For 1915, 1916, 1917 Open FORDS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Cozy Tops - For 1915, 1916, 1917 Open FORDS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 10:53 pm:

I always think when I see accessory tops, great idea but if the car isn't tuned up and you have trouble starting it you will still be soaking wet. Guess you can dry off as you drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:52 pm:

I'm sold ! I think it's the drapes that convince me this top is REALLY cozy ! I think I've only seen one manufactured "California top" in real life, and the owner of the car junked it and restored the top and side-curtains. Kind of a shame, really, although in truth it was a pretty junky, "Rube Goldberg" sort of contraption. I wonder if any of these were really satisfactory ?

A side-long thought, I'm pretty sure the purchase price difference between a touring and a sedan was more than $67.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 09:01 am:

I like these a lot.
....and the idea did catch on -

My 'other' car, owned since 1973

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration