Another Great Lady lost.. Ann Bothwell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Another Great Lady lost.. Ann Bothwell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Ann Bothwell recently died a few weeks before her 98 birthday. I remember a trip to the Bothwell Ranch and viewing several barns full of many cars.

Here's a link to more info

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ve d=0ahUKEwi06eiY0bDPAhVo04MKHXhaDtkQFgg3MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fautoweek.com%2Fartic le%2Fcar-life%2Fcollector-car-defender-ann-bothwell-1918-2016&usg=AFQjCNF4ZhUFjR 6gcZzJSsIKA6ZyYAJDuQ

May she rest in peace now with her long departed husband, Lindley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:58 pm:

Thanks Gene

I met Ann when she came to Albuquerque ten years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 01:40 am:

The Walter Rosenthal Award was started after her husband's passing by Ann.

Not sure how many guys here are really members and know about the importance of the award or just come to see if #1 is suppose to be sparking when they crank the car.

She was pretty spry back then!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 09:42 am:

There is a street in the west Valley named Bothwell Rd. It is just east of Corbin Ave. I bet it is named after Lindley or a member of the Bothwell family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Thank you for posting this. I've passed it on to the HCCA website.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration