45 years later....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 45 years later....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen banks on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

The 23 and I are doing great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Allen

That's great that you have so many years with the same T! If you get the chance you may want to try and recreate the photo but with how you look today. I would guess someone that is good a photo-shop etc. could even replace the young you with the more mature you. But I think be able to take a similar photo would be nicer.

Keep up the good work of maintaining that T.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:32 am:

See what happens when the mind of a young child is poisoned with evil ?

A life wasted chasing old, rust, and greasy things. Such a shame !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

But, his wife knows where to find him!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration