T Bay quote of the week.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T Bay quote of the week.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

The engine is not 1915 but has correct parts, The engine and trans were rebuilt when the Restoration was done. The Trans works Great , The engine ran Great till the crank shaft broke at the 4th main , No other damage..

Seems it's really great except for that darned 2 piece crank shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

If we had some ham we could have some ham and eggs if we had some eggs. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Kind of wonder how the crank broke at the fourth main when there are only three main bearings on the crankshaft. The fourth "Main" is actually on the transmission output shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

Two pieces instead of one, more for your money!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Gall on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:02 pm:

Thomas, it used to be the third main until it broke in half, now it's the fourth main.

The one you're talking about is now the fifth main.

But I plead the fifth. Or have been drinking a fifth....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 01:47 am:

If I could write I'd write a nasty letter to the mayor if he could read.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Tom...thanks for this! Great entertainment for an early rainy morning! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 07:59 am:

Slightly pricey :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-4dr-Canadian-/182295000120

maybe after I win the Lottery this weekend :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Hard-Deck Bid is $12,500; it wouldn't accept a bid less than that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration