Automobile fan-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Automobile fan-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 08:59 am:

Or fan automobile?
There must be a driveshaft to a belt or chain I guess.

Or ..they are using it to power wind mills!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:28 am:

Gow job or blow job ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Tree trimmer....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:50 am:

A couple of similar concepts from the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville. (Go there if you are even remotely in the area!) Plus, check out this site: http://io9.gizmodo.com/is-there-anything-cooler-than-a-car-with-a-giant-propel-1220328894

Helicron

Peugeot:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

Maybe it was the first attempt at inventing the automobile air conditioner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

I hope that Helicron has an electric start ..... Just say'n ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

In the 1950's Art Arfons built a propeller driven drag car called the 'Baloney Slicer' powered by an Allison V12.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

Somewhere deep in my file cabinets I have the pictures and the story from a passed friend who found an Hispaniola-Suiza engine in a junkyard, drug it home and got it running. They (his friends) mounted on a T chassis and made (or found, I forget) a propeller for it and "drove" it all over the fields around their house, and even ran it around the track in the local county fair one year. He was amazed no one ever got hurt by the thing! Throttle was by cutting cylinders out!
I need to find those pics and publish his story, it was amazing!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration