Coil box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Coil box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fritz Hady Mt. Top,Pa. on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 02:18 pm:

I am in need of a 26-27 head mounted coil box,I adapted a VW distributor to my 24 speedster and it is not working out.BTW does know the guy who will check your coils for free,he is up on the hill by the giant center,possibly red field. I'm located at C4A down in the corner by the car corral. Thanks Fritz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

By the giant Center is the green field. That's probably Brent Mize, the Coil Doctor. Last year Mike Kossor, in the south chocolate field, was testing coils to demonstrate the ECCT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fritz Hady Mt. Top,Pa. on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 02:41 pm:

Thanks,Steve,hoping to hear from someone with a coil box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

I have one,rebuilt with the plastic in it.PM me if interested.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration